Mechanic - Diesel Trucks, Autos, Construction Machinery
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Offering above average pay and benefits!
Anderson Concrete is now hiring a Diesel Truck Mechanic.
As the Diesel Mechanic you will repair and maintain class A and B diesel trucks, autos, and construction machinery.
• Diagnose trouble, disassemble components, and examine parts for defects and excessive wear.
• Recondition and replace parts such as pistons, bearings, gears, valves, and bushings, using hand and power tools, and precision measuring instruments.
• Observe gauges, dials, and operation of machinery to ensure proper performance.
• Move heavy parts using hoists and dollies.
• Respond to equipment breakdowns and provide emergency road service.
• Operate Class A vehicles.
• Keep accurate and complete documentation of repairs and preventative maintenance.
• Weld and cut parts using arc-welding and flame cutting equipment and operate engine lathe.
• Perform routine maintenance and housekeeping tasks in and around the garage.
• Assist with ordering or inventory of parts.
• Adhere to company safety and employment policies.
• Ability to frequently use hand and power tools weighing up to 10 lbs. Sometimes operate tools in awkward positions and overhead.
• Ability to lift between 20-50 lbs. occasionally.
• Ability to lift 10-25 lbs. frequently.
• Ability to withstand exposure to wet, humid conditions and extreme heat or cold, as well as exposure to dust and machinery noise.
• Ability to operate hand controls and foot controls. Near and far visual acuity with ability to identify and distinguish colors.
• Ability to frequently stand and walk.
• Ability to occasionally climb, push, pull, bend, and stoop.
• Evening shift: 3pm-1am. Overtime available
Anderson Concrete has been supporting Central Ohio’s Concrete needs since 1921. As a leader in the concrete industry we value Safety, Integrity, Excellence, Gratitude and Community. These values contribute to the success of our business with our people, as well as our mission: to build lasting relationships with our customers by safely delivering quality products with superior service.
To apply in person, visit our office Monday-Friday from 7am-3:30pm.
Or upload/attach resume, call.
For immediate response text "mechanic" to number provided. Click 'Apply now' for the phone number.
Anderson Concrete is an Equal Opportunity Employer.