Ready Mix Truck Driver - CDL A or B
Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
CDL Ready Mix Truck Driver
Anderson Concrete Corp.-Columbus, Ohio
Anderson concrete Corp. is seeking qualified drivers for our Ready Mix Concrete Operations.
Anderson Concrete is a leading producer of ready mix concrete in the Central Ohio area and services Franklin and the surrounding counties with our hard working and dedicated employees.
Anderson Concrete continues to lead the industry in the safe production and delivery of concrete while providing the best service in the market.
Deliver ready-mixed concrete to residential and commercial construction projects and road construction sites within specific time windows as established by the customer and by the truck dispatcher.
Experience and Qualifications:
• CDL Class A or B Drivers License
• 1 year driving experience
• Consistent Safe Driving Record
• Ability to pass a DOT Physical
• Competitive Pay
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401(k) with Profit Sharing
• Company Sponsored Uniforms
• Bonuses for Safety, Attendance, and Yardage
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Full-time with the opportunity for overtime
• Ability to lift objects from a variety of different positions and variety of weights
• Applicants must be able to climb, squat, kneel, rotate, reach, push, and pull
• Ability to lift between 20-50 lbs. occasionally
• Ability to life 10-25 lbs. frequently
• Environmental: Exposure to outside atmospheric conditions, contact with water and other liquids, moderate to loud noise intensity, exposure to vibration, and close proximity to moving mechanical parts.
*To Apply in person: visit our office weekdays between the hours of 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Anderson Concrete is an Equal Opportunity Employer.